Editing (summative) assignments
- Summative assignments are imported automatically into unit pages from Quercus.
- Link(s) can be found under the 'Assessment' tab on your units homepage.
- The link communicates your unique assignment name (including the weighting) and ID number to Quercus. The name of the assignment is non-editable.
- The link shows your due/late/feedback dates which are set via Quercus. The dates of the assignments are non-editable.
- Go to the settings of the assignment to set your requirements. Pay particular attention to the 'submission types' and 'feedback' options.
- Assignments are added to Solent Online Learning (SOL) on a daily basis.
- If your assignment name or dates are incorrect, contact email@example.com.
What your automated assignment link might look like:
Full instructions on how to edit an assignment can be found by clicking each chapter/sub-chapter in this book (See 'Table of contents' - right hand side block).
It is the basic process recommended by Learning Technologies and if you would like to explore more advanced features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 5100.
Not found what you're looking for?
Try the following links: