Maths and Statistics
SPSS Statistics Essential Training
If you want to make the most of the data you have collected for your academic assignments, then watch the video link below.The skills covered in the video are ideal for your research projects.
The video will help you to:
- build charts, scatterplots, and box plots
- calculate descriptive statistics such as means and standard deviations
- use inferential statistics such as t-tests and chi-squares
- enter and read data
- create new variables and crosstabulations
- model associations with correlations, contingency tables, and multiple-regression analysis
- format and export presentations to share your data
You can also learn how to extend the power of SPSS with Python and R.