Managing roles and users
- Main user roles and permissions
- Assigning course reps
- Key contacts & participants list
- Groups and groupings
Setting up Groupings
Now you have created 'Groups', you need to set up 'Groupings' from the Groups page by selecting the Groupings tab. The image below shows that there are currently no groupings available.
1. Click on the Create Grouping button.
2. On the 'Create Grouping' form, fill in the 'Grouping name' text.
3. Click Save changes to be taken back to the 'Groupings overview' page.
4. Your 'grouping' can be seen in the table, but there are no groups in it. To add groups, click the Show Groups In Grouping button (two people icon).
5. You are on the 'Add/Remove Groups' page for this 'Grouping'. Highlight the groups you want in this 'Grouping' in the right-hand column, and click Add.
6. Click Back To Groupings, once you've added your groups.
7. Back to the 'Groupings overview' page you will see the choices you've made reflected in the table.