- Learning Technologies 'housekeeping' process
- Enrolment self-service
- Importing content
- Moving tabs/content
- Customise your dashboard
Enrolment self-service for staff
This feature allows you to enrol yourself onto units. The staff enrolment self-service is found by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and a drop down menu will appear.
Important things to remember when using the enrolment self-service
- Units can be searched for by using the unit code, the unit title or the instance code
- Courses can also be searched for by using part/all of the exact title of the course
- It is important that you only enrol yourself onto units you are teaching or second marking on. As a precaution, the Unit leader will receive an email alerting them of any new self-service enrolments.
- Unenrolling from units that are infrequently accessed can help with speeding up the login process; you can always re-enrol if you need access once again. However, unit leaders cannot unenrol in this way, only other types of roles.