Archived Material (Statistics)
Statistics with Excel: Part 2
This video shows you how to use statistical concepts and tools to perform analysis in Microsoft Excel.
It would be useful to look at Statistics with Excel: Part 1 first if you are unsure of the basics. By watching both videos, you should have the necessary knowledge to perform basic analysis in workplace situations.
- Using Excel's statistical functions and 3D charts
- Visualising sampling distributions
- Performing comparisions with ANOVA
- Performing two-way analysis with ANOVA
- Analysing linear regression
- Performing multiple regression and non-linear regression analysis
- Making advanced correlations
- Testing variable frequencies
- Running simulations