Archived Material (Statistics)
Statistics with Excel: Part 1
If you need help with understanding statistics with Excel, then this video is for you.
Joseph Schmuller explains the fundamental concepts of descriptive and inferential statistics and shows you how to apply them using Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding data types and variables
- Calculating probability
- Understanding mean, median, and mode
- Calculating variability
- Organising and graphing distributions
- Sampling distributions
- Making estimations
- Testing hypothesis: mean testing, z- and t-testing, and more
- Analysing variance
- Performing repeated measure testing
- Understanding correlation and regression