Setting up your reading lists
Send the Library your reading lists and they’ll do the rest...
The Library will:
- ensure resources are easily accessible in print or online
- link to digitised chapters, ebooks, journal articles and the library catalogue
- add any notes as required
- put references into the correct HARVARD format (or APA/OSCOLA as required)
- create weekly or general lists – whatever you need
- load into your SOL unit
- update as needed
- Lists accepted in all formats - emails/word docs/weekly outlines/general readings
- Please include the unit title/code
An example reading list can be seen here: Example reading list
A student view of the reading list system
Please note where this video refers to "myCourse" this is the old name for Solent Online Learning.