Referencing and academic integrity
To reference your work correctly, you must:
- Know which referencing style you need to use: Harvard, APA, OSCOLA or another?
- Know how to quote, paraphrase or summarise the work you are discussing
- Put the in text references (citations) into your work correctly
- Include a complete reference list or bibliography for your assignment
- Use the correct format of referencing for your source (e.g. a book, website or journal article).
Why not check your understanding of referencing by taking one of the quizzes (see below)?
|How to reference final (Harvard) quiz (Opens in new window)|
|APA referencing final quiz (Opens in new window)|