Referencing and academic integrity
For further help with referencing and plagiarism you can:
- Ask your lecturer for guidance
- Read one of the books suggested in the reading list found in Extra resources
- Visit recommended websites in Extra resources for further guidance
- If you are a disabled student you can contact Access Solent for guidance and support
- View the glossary to help you understand the words used
If you have accessed all our resources on referencing and still have queries, then see if a drop in session is available for you to access extra help. Alternatively please email email@example.com.
Queries will be dealt with as quickly as possible but please allow up to 72 hours for a response from the Information team. If your query is not easily dealt with via email we will offer you an appointment to speak to a Librarian for advice. Please note that this service does not include proof reading or checking of references. If your query is urgent please use the Chat service on the library homepage for initial advice.
If you have any feedback about this book, or additional material you'd like to see in the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.