Other people can be a good source of information! They may also be able to help you identify useful information sources.
- Help you think about your topic and the best way to search for information
- Help you identify print and electronic sources – both in the Library and from outside sources.
- Your tutor may be able to recommend specific sources relevant to your topic
- Tutors may know other experts or professionals who could help you.
Colleagues and friends
- May be able to recommend sources of information.
- May be able to supply you with documents that aren't formally published.