Some tutors will expect to see citations and a slide giving all of your references at the end of your presentation, some won't. Ask your tutor before you start writing up your slides.
General guidelines for what the normal practice:
- give a citation for the source (use the style for an in-text citation in an essay) if you have quoted material on your slides
- give a citation if you have used any images, graphs, charts or tables that are not your own original work
- provide a reference list if you have cited any material in the slides
- put the reference list in your handouts if you have any
- if you do not have handouts. put the reference list on a final slide that you can leave on screen after you have taken questions.
For a full guide on how to write references:
Visit the Referencing Book.