Archived (Time management)
This book looks at time management; the importance of attending lectures; reading effectively; the art of taking notes.
Time management checklist
This content has been archived! For the latest version please visit: learn.solent.ac.uk/succeed
Remember to plan and manage your time by:
- Prioritising all of your study tasks;
- Setting yourself long term goals;
- Planning out the whole study year;
- Planning out each month carefully;
- Blocking out study times in your calendar;
- Recognising the individual topics you need to study for each module;
- Working out weekly when you have time available for study and planning how you are going to use it;
- Ticking off the tasks as you complete them;
- Rewarding yourself after you have done a block of hard work.
|Time management summary (PDF opens in new window)|