Why do you deserve a reward?
- Because you worked hard on your exams.
- Because you did the best you could.
- Because taking exams is stressful.
- Because they’re done now, and there’s nothing you can do to change them
- Because the final exam was the end of your university year.
How will you reward yourself when you finish all of your exams?
- Go out for a meal.
- Go out for a few drinks.
- Dance in a nightclub.
- Go to the cinema.
- Go to a party at a friends house.
- Have a night in with friends.
- Have a weekend away.
- Go to a sports match.
- Buy a new piece of clothing.
- Buy some new music.
- Do something creative.
- Do nothing for a while.
Which of these would be suitable reward for you?
- Cook yourself a nice meal.
- Persuade a friend to cook you a nice meal.
- Read a good (non-study) book.
- Call a friend or family member for a long chat.
- Watch a movie or listen to music.
- Take a long walk, bike ride or session at the gym.
Keep your reward in mind while you study, and save it for a celebration after all your hard work.