Make your revision count
Top revision tips are:
- research which topics come up frequently – from past papers and by talking to tutors
- give yourself enough options to answer enough questions.
Plan your revision
- Plan and stick to your plan as much as possible.
- Make a timetable for your weeks of study
- Prioritise the most important revision for you
- Plan each week.
- Set revision tasks for each module or topic you are studying.
Use active learning strategies
- building charts;
|Study planners (Word doc)|