Working in groups
Safety when working together online
You should be as considerate of others when collaborating online as when meeting face to face:
- Think before you post
- Draft your message first – could someone misinterpret what you've written?
- Keep your messages clear and simple
- Consider the tone of the message
- Don't use UPPER CASE (it indicates shouting)
- Express emotions by using smilies
- Give someone a call to sort things out if online is proving difficult.
- Set the privacy and/or data settings to the preferences you prefer.
Copyright laws applies to using, reproducing and publishing information online. Visit Solent Library's guidance on copyright for further information
|Guidance on copyright (Weblink opens in new window)|