Archived (Working in groups)
This book looks at how effective groupwork can be, how important it is to be a good team player and how this preparation at university will help you in your working life beyond university.
- Learning lounge and common room on ground floor of Drummond Building for Warsash students (DB001).
- Drummond small meeting room on the 1st floor (DBMR1).
In the Drummond Building:
|SolentNet wireless network (Weblink opens in new window)|
Carina Buckley or Helen Capstick by email at email@example.com:
|Learning Skills Tutors (Weblink opens in new window)|
|Warsash Campus map (Weblink opens in new window)|
Additional facilities for group work
- City Campus - email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookable rooms for groupwork.Bookings should be made 7 days in advance.
- Warsash Campus - contact Faculty Office (ground floor of the Coastguards building) on 01489 556279 (x: 4279), 01489 556220 (x: 4220) or email email@example.com.
- Talk to your lecturer who might be able to allocate lecture space for you to use.
To book Media equipment (camcorder, data projector etc) and reserve equipment online using the booking form:
|Media Resources (Weblink opens in new window)|