Archived (Working in groups)
This book looks at how effective groupwork can be, how important it is to be a good team player and how this preparation at university will help you in your working life beyond university.
If you'd like some more help with Group work you can:
- Ask your lecturer for guidance.
- If you are a disabled student you can also contact Access Solent for guidance and support.
- View the glossary to help you understand the words used in Group work.
- Read a book or ebook from the reading list found in Extra resources.
- Visit recommended websites in Extra resources for further guidance on Group work.
If you have any feedback about Group work or additional material you'd like to see in the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all staff and students at Southampton Solent University who contributed to this course.