Literature Review checklist
Make sure you:
- Use your lecture notes or reading lists to begin your research
- Keep reference details for all the books, article, websites, etc. that you have researched
- Read widely at first, but not in depth
- Read in depth into the authors that you have identified as most relevant to your work
- Examine the relevance of the writing and its impact on your own study
- Present your findings in a clear and narrative structure
- Give references (in text and in a reference list) for the works used in your literature review.
Cite your sources properly; don't plagiarise!
|Literature Review summary (PDF opens in new window)|