Archived Material (Lit review)
A literature review, or literature survey, can be either a key component of a larger paper such as a report or dissertation, or you may be asked to write one for its own sake. This book shows you how to write a present a review appropriately.
If you'd like some more help with Literature reviews you can:
- Ask your lecturer for guidance.
- If you are a disabled student you can also contact Access Solent for guidance and support.
- View the glossary to help you understand the words used in Literature reviews.
- Read a book or ebook from the reading list found in Extra resources.
- Visit recommended websites in Extra resources for further guidance on Literature reviews.
If you have any feedback about Literature reviews or additional material you'd like to see in the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all staff and students at Southampton Solent University who contributed to this course.