Reflective thinking and writing
If you'd like some more help with reflective thinking and writing you can:
- Ask your lecturer for guidance.
- If you are a disabled student you can also contact Access Solent for guidance and support.
- View the glossary to help you understand the words used.
- Read a book or ebook from the reading list found in Extra resources.
- Visit recommended websites in Extra resources for further guidance on reflective writing and some useful tools for capturing your reflective thoughts.
If you have any feedback about this book or additional material you'd like to see in the course, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to all staff and students at Southampton Solent University who contributed to this course.