Audience response (mentimeter)
Audience Response Systems
Glisser lets lecturers share slides to student devices in
real time, and offers a number of interactive elements.
Students are able to add their own private notes to slides as they appear, and can also submit questions to the presenter during the presentation. Once the presentation has finished they have the option to download the presentation to their device, including any notes they may have made.
- Simple and easy to use
- Slides appear on student devices in real-time
- Students are able to submit Q&A questions during
- Presentations can be downloaded onto student device at the
- The system accepts Powerpoint and PDF files, and allows videos via an embed code from YouTube or Vimeo
- Q&A questions/comments cannot be moderated (free plan)
- Unable to export data from interactive activities (free plan)
- Various keyboard shortcuts are required to access some features whilst presenting
- Multiple choice (correct answer can be revealed)
- Free text entry
- Star rating