Audience response (mentimeter)
Audience Response Systems
Meetoo is a cloud-based student response system that enables students to vote using a web browser or the Meetoo app. The tutor can also enable Meetoo messages so that everyone can post and view questions and comments.
Once a MeeToo activity has been set-up tutors send out an email ahead of the session with the joining instructions. Students must create an account before they can participate and can only join in using the '9-digit Meeting ID'.
The free (education) version of MeeToo is limited to 100 participants.
- Open communication channel to the presenter
- Students are able to 'like' comments - these can then be ranked
- PowerPoint add-in available
- Works well in seminar settings where student are more reluctant to vocalise their questions.
- Only has multiple choice questions
- Meeting style set-up can be confusing
- Multiple choice questions (no correct answer, correct answer, multiple answers)