The Mountbatten Library provides resources, spaces, services and expertise that supports students in their learning and research.
- You can contact the Library in person via the main desk in the Library foyer or through Library Chat, email or telephone on ext. 3766.
- The team includes experienced Information Librarians attached to each individual school who can help you find resources on a particular subject.
- You can use the Library Catalogue to find books and journals articles to support your course, as well as searching our eResources.
- Help and support with referencing and RefWorks is also available or via email: email@example.com.
- Visit Hello Library for further information.