The SOL Baseline
The Overview Tab
Learning Outcomes and Activities
These two sections reflect:
- what the student will expect to get out of the unit
- how they are going to achieve it.
1. Add your Learning Outcomes in accessible language to the 'By the end of this unit you will be able to...' section
2. For the section opening 'You will be able to do this by
taking part in the following activities...' you could:
- insert the teaching and learning scheme
- indicate some
of the types of activities your students might be taking part in, such as group
discussions, peer feedback, individual reflection, independent reading, any
3. The section opening 'There is more support available...' is pre-populated. You could link these to the relevant tabs if you wish.