Session Recordings (Panopto)
About session recordings
'Session Recordings' is the term used to describe the recording of any contact session with you and your tutor. It is widely used on taught modules to support both online and face to face delivery. The software used to create these recordings is called Panopto. your tutor may also refer to it as 'lecture capture'. Some of the benefits include:
- You can review your lectures any time and anywhere to reinforce your learning.
- Recordings are viewable on multiple devices.
- The session recordings system (Panopto) allows you to create your own bookmarks and private revision notes.
- Any points that you would like to clarify during your live lecture will be available to you afterwards.
- You can prepare thoroughly for your subsequent lectures and assignments.