|Site:||Solent Online Learning|
|Course:||Learning Technologies Student Help|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Thursday, 23 September 2021, 10:12 PM|
The Mountbatten Library provides resources, spaces, services and expertise that supports students in their learning and research.
- You can contact the Library in person via the main desk in the Library foyer or through Library Chat, email or telephone on ext. 3766.
- The team includes experienced Information Librarians attached to each individual school who can help you find resources on a particular subject.
- You can use the Library Catalogue to find books and journals articles to support your course, as well as searching our eResources.
- Help and support with referencing and RefWorks is also available or via email: email@example.com.
- Visit Hello Library for further information.
Library subject guides
LibGuides@Solent provide Library subject-specific information tailored to your course.
This includes recommended eResources as well as advice and guidance to help you get the most out of the Library, and referencing advice.
Choose your subject area from the list above.
Lynda.com is a service that offers high-quality video tutorials on the latest software tools as well as creative and business skills, taught by recognized industry experts. You can access Lynda.com on and off campus, anywhere in the world, which is useful if you typically spend vacation periods outside of the UK.
Visit https://learn.solent.ac.uk/lynda for more information about Lynda.com (log in using your university username and password then click the 'Enrol and subscribe me to this page' button).
BoB National (Box of Broadcasts) provides access to recorded TV and radio broadcasts to all the major channels.
Click here to view information about BoB National.