Students: If your query relates to any of the following, please use the General Enquiries form or contact the Student Hub on 023 8201 5200.

Confirming I am a student, New campus card, Help enrolling on my course, Worried about my mental health, Personal issues affecting me, Question about my loan, My university bursary, Discussing extenuating circumstances, Missing a deadline, Thinking of pausing my studies, My disability support allowance, Careers, Council tax exemption certificates , Bank letters , References , Advice on regulations, processes and policy.

Staff: If your query relates to account issues, software requests or classroom or desktop hardware, please contact ICT via UNITY
There are required fields in this form marked .