Journals are collections of articles, features and reviews which are published regularly. They are a useful source of up-to-date information. Titles are available in print and/or electronic format.
You can use the eResources above to search across a number of journals at once or go direct to an individual title. Electronic journals for social work include:
- British journal of social work - Video for off-campus access
- Practice: social work in action
- Social work
- Health and Social Work
- Journal of social work
- Child and family social work
- Advances in Social Work
- Children and youth services review
- Journal of practice teaching and learning
All ejournals for social work - see all ejournals available for social work
Print titles are generally found on Floor 1A and include: Professional Social Work, Childright, Children and Young People Now and Community Care Law Reports (0A).