There are, sport, fitness and outdoor databases (eResources) that will provide a range of information within all your subject areas. Most have full text articles available online, others you may have to check the Library Catalogue
to see if full text is available. Click to see details of usernames/passwords and subject coverage. The other tabs have links to more specialist databases.
The Finding Information tab will equip you with the skills to get the most out of the databases
Your key databases are:
- ScienceDirect - full-text database offering journal articles and book chapters. - Link to video
- Off campus: Click on Sign In. Under Login via your Institution, click on Other Institution Login. Then go to the drop down menu for Select your Region or Group and click on UK Access Management Federation. Select Southampton Solent University from the list and enter your University email and password
- Web of Science - high level research database.
- Select Institutional (Shibboleth) Users, then, UK Federation - Choose Southampton Solent University from the drop down and then your usual university email and password
Psychology Articles Combined - psychology articles
- Off-Campus Access - A university email and password is needed to access this resource. Choose UK Higher Education and then Southampton Solent University then your university email and login
Click link to access all databases for Sport, Fitness and Outdoor
Tip: If fails to display your article - try searching for the journal in the library catalogue.