W5: Supporting Students at Risk
Workshop 5: Supporting Students at Risk
- Workshop outline
The focus of workshop 5 is on role boundaries, partnership working, signposting, and ‘letting go’ to include a focus on evaluation. it will allow participants to answer a fundamental question: how do I know what is working?
- To reflect on how the role of the Level Leader aligns with that in Professional Services.
- To support critical reflection on role boundaries.
- To examine support options for students at risk.
- Pre-workshop activities
- Pre-workshop activity: Information.
- Access and familiarise yourself with the following sources of support for students at risk.
- Workshop resources