- General learning and teaching resources
- Directed learning resourcesFor examples and ideas for laying out your SOL pages, covering a range of module and subject types, take a look at https://learn.solent.ac.uk/directedlearning
- Student engagement resources
- Office for Students resources
Sector-standard quality assurance for our courses
- Assessment and Feedback Literacy resources
- Senior Fellow case studies
Solent benefits from a huge range of expertise in leadership, focussed on overcoming obstacles, introducing innovative practices, bringing people together, and much more.
Find out more about some of your colleagues' achievements, in this collection of case studies from successful Senior Fellow applications.
If you are considering SFHEA yourself, this might be useful to show you the kinds of activities that make good case studies - and that you too could apply!
- 'Pass it On' case studies
Solent's 'Pass it on' programme invites examples and case studies of good practice in teaching and learning across the university. Below, you will find a number of examples which can inform and inspire your practice.
If you would like to share your own example or case study, please complete this form.