NEW SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW IN SEPTEMBER
There is a University requirement to input your grades online even when an online submission is not needed. These online grades will then be returned to Quercus automatically when released. This training session includes:
- Guidance on how to grade in SOL
- Adding feedback in SOL (looking at different types of submitted files)
- A brief look at Turnitin's feedback studio and rubrics
- Looking at other settings such as samples, double marking, setting up groups for marking, etc. (and how to edit settings to add these)
- Revealing student identities and releasing grades
This training session will offer guidance on how to grade and provide feedback. It is also a practical session with the support of a Learning Technologies Advisor (LTA) on-hand.
After each 30 minute session, there is 30 minutes available for Q and A's and practical help.
Click the links below to book.
Any questions about this session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org