These videos and resources specifically cover how to access online materials for Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) students.
You may also want to look at our PR recommended journals list and our PR Case Studies tab.
Browse our PR and communication ebooks
Click on any titles you are interested in to view the book details.
Choose the View online tab for access information
To find more titles, search the Library Catalogue
Filter our library catalogue to just ebooks
When using the Library Catalogue, use the filters on the left and at the top to restrict your search to books and online resources.
You can access the Articles tab from the Library Catalogue
- Make sure you consider your search terms and use the filters provided, especially the "Peer-reviewed Journals" option, as this will help narrow your results and make them more relevant
- Remember to check for an abstract in the Details tab and then follow the OFF CAMPUS instructions that are provided.
- YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN TO ACCESS EVERY ARTICLE!
- Great for finding articles on specific topics from a wide range of high quality information sources.
- Particularly good for articles in academic journals but also includes general interest magazines and specialist trade publications as well as market research.
Access: USE THIS LINK and enter your University username and password
Find out more from the ProQuest Business tab.