- Great for finding articles on specific topics from a wide range of high quality information sources - try searches such as "public relations strategy"; ethics and "public relations"; "content marketing" and more...
- Particularly good for articles in academic journals but also includes general interest magazines and specialist trade publications as well as market research.
- Also includes newspapers (from European Newsstream) such as the tabloids (Sun/Daily Mail etc.) and broadsheets (Times/Guardian etc.) so you can compare content. Watch the newspaper searching video.
- On campus - use the link above.
- Off campus - use the link above and enter your University email address and password.
Need more help?
- See the ProQuest Business LibGuide and our videos below...
- Try these tips to improve your search: ProQuest Business Search Tips
These older videos cover basic searches for management and marketing topics, but ProQuest business is also excellent for PR - try searches such as "public relations strategy"; ethics and "public relations"; "content marketing" and "public relations"; or "crisis management".
- Some results will just provide a Citation/Abstract (a short summary rather than the full article):
- Use this to decide if the full text is worth reading.
- If there is no Full Text link, use the IS IT @ SSU icon to see if it is available anywhere else.
- If it is not and you really need it for your assignment, get a free inter-library loan
- Alternatively, restrict your search to Full Text using the options provided.