What can DigiBuds do for you?
- Provide your students with extra help and support with digital literacy.
- In class training and support for software being used within your course.
- Answer some of the queries you may get regarding digital literacy/using software packages
Read the full role of the DigiBud here
What can you do for the DigiBuds?
- Provide a session that allows a Digibud to deliver a 5 minute presentation to your students, within your class/lecture ( on a subject agreed by you both)
- Identify a project that a DigiBud can work with you on to assist fellow classmates (e.g.delivering training on software such as SPSS, Word, Excel (according to digital strengths)
- Provide feedback and or a testimonial to the library on how the scheme is working for you
- Identify any other students who may benefit from becoming a DigiBud