Search for theses in the following places:
- Library Catalogue - includes books and internet sites on how to write a thesis.
- Look on SEA - Solent Electronic Archive. This is Southampton Solent University's institutional repository and contains full text or bibliographic details of theses.
- If the full text isn't on SEA, request to see Southampton Institute / Solent University PhD/MPhil/ theses from the Document Delivery Office (ML014). Collect them from there the following day, after signing the copyright declaration and having them issued on your card.
- EThOs from the British Library - contains theses from other universities. It requires free registration.
- Use ABI Inform to access American and Canadian PhD dissertations.
- Cranfield CERES is a digital repository of research output from Cranfield University, including full-text digital Theses and Dissertations, book chapters, working papers and technical reports.
- The Electronic Theses and Dissertations Bibliography from Digital Scholarship includes English-language articles, conference papers, and other printed and electronic sources that can be useful in understanding electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs). Where possible links to full-text are provided.