Assessments & Exams
ASSESSMENT AND EXAMS
As a student you will be required to complete formative and summative assessments during the course of your studies.
- All submissions must be made by 4pm on the due date or it will be considered to be late.
- Online submission is a two-stage process –'Add Draft' and 'Submit assignment'. Follow this two-stage process for your work to be submitted and marked.
- Uploading assessments does not happen instantaneously. Do not leave submission until the last minute as your assessment might not upload until after the deadline. You will miss the deadline and your assessment will be considered late.
Take a look at the quick Assessment Checklist below which answers the most commonly asked questions before you start the two-stage submission process.
- SUPPORT FOR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
- visit the Learning Technologies helpdesk: Floor 2, Solent Library
- talk to your Learning Technologies Advisors (LTAs) via our virtual LT Helpdesk.
- contact your LTAs via learn.solent.ac.uk/ask.
For any other enquiries, please contact your tutor and/or course team.
- 1. HOW TO SUBMIT ONLINE
- 2. FEEDBACK and ORGINALITY REPORTS (TURNITIN)
- 3. HOW TO RECORD SUBMISSIONS, & LECTURE CAPTURE
- 4. EXAMS