Further helpYour course team and Solent services are here to support you at a distance. Before contacting the relevant team, check the Student FAQs on the Solent Covid-19 information page to ensure you have the up-to-date information.
Course TeamYour course team are your first point of contact for questions relating to your course content, assessments and deadlines.
- Check your course and module pages for updates from the team.
- Use SOL forums on the Keep in Touch tab to ask questions about the module.
- Email Module or Course Leaders if you have a question which is specific to your circumstances.
- Let your course team know if your ability to keep up your studies is being impacted.
Many of the Library's resources are online. There is a Library information page, directing you to online resources, and explaining the situation regarding items which are currently on loan. Use the Library Chat to ask questions about resources.
Learning Technologies SupportSee the Learning Technologies Student Help page for information about using the tools and systems available to you. If you don’t find the answer you need, click on the Ask for help button in the main left-hand menu, submit your query and a Learning Technologies Advisor will get back to you. Alternatively, visit the Learning Technologies Helpdesk, Floor 2 Mountbatten Library (10am-4pm) or chat with us on our virtual Zoom helpdesk https://learn.solent.ac.uk/helpdesk (10am-4pm). You can also leave a voicemail message on 023 8201 5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (replies within 2 working days).
Study Skills Support
- Visit Succeed@Solent for information, tutorials and activities to help you prepare for assignments and exams.
HubIf you feel your health will affect you being able to complete an assessment, contact the Student Hub to discuss Extenuating Circumstances email@example.com.
If you are worried about finances at the moment, get in touch with the Funding team to learn about your options:
Want advice about where you’re heading after you graduate? The Solent Futures team is available to talk to you via email on firstname.lastname@example.org