Lots of help is available for you in the library. Your information librarian is a great source of information and help.
For more information on specific resources have a look at our library subject guides
For help with referencing see our referencing help guide
You can also check out ...
- From getting started with your assignments to putting the finishing touches to your dissertation, Succeed@Solent can help you fulfil your potential.
- Don't forget to check out the Library's online and printed study skills books (find the printed versions on Floor 0C).
well as help with academic writing, referencing and critical thinking
there are also a series of tutorials on digital skills!
- Protecting your identity online
- Finding, storing and sharing information online
- Digital skills and the law
- Digital skills and employment
For more help with Digital Skills visit our DigiBuds (student mentors offering face to face and online support)