Setting up your page
1. Make sure you are enrolled on both pages - the one you are importing from and the one you are importing to.
2. To import content you need to start from the page you are importing to.
3. In the 'Administration' box click 'Import'.
4. Type in the unit code for course and click 'Search'
5. Select the relevant page from the list, and click 'Continue'
6. On the 'Backup Settings' page everything should be selected by default, so click 'Next'.
7. Select the items to be imported from the list (use the 'All/None' options at the top to expedite this) and click 'Next'.
8. Review your selection then click 'Perform Import'.
9. The import is now complete so click 'Continue' to go back to your unit.
If any reading lists have been imported contact the library on email@example.com with details so they can make any required changes.