Setting up your reading lists
Send the Library your reading lists and they’ll do the rest...
The Library will:
- ensure resources are easily accessible in print or online
- link to digitised chapters, ebooks, journal articles and the library catalogue
- add any notes as required
- put references into the correct HARVARD format (or APA/OSCOLA as required)
- create weekly or general lists – whatever you need
- load into your SOL unit
- update as needed
- Lists accepted in all formats - emails/word docs/weekly outlines/general readings
- Please include the unit title/code
Send to your Information Librarian and the Reading List Team today!
An example reading list can be seen here: Example reading list
A student view of the reading list system
Please note where this video refers to "myCourse" this is the old name for Solent Online Learning.
The next page includes testimonials from Solent staff about using the reading lists.