Online assignment submission for students
Prepare your work
When preparing your work there are a few things you need to check:
- Make sure that you have added only your student ID number and your unit code to your assignment on the first page. This is to ensure your paper is 'anonymous'.
- When decided on a file name, use your student ID number and your unit code again, ie. student ID number and unit code. (A unit code is normally three letters and three numbers, e.g. MKT451). Do not use any special characters in your file name.
- Make sure your file size is less than 40MB for written assignments (e.g. Office docs, Powerpoints, PDFs). Please note Turnitin does not accept Apple pages documents.
- Other files e.g. photoshop, spreadsheets, etc. can be up to 250MB depending on what has been set up by your tutor.
- If you are submitting a video or audio assignment online (via Helix), the maximum file size is raised to 500MB. Again, this is dependent on the set up by your tutor.