Lecture Capture for students
Lecture capture pilot project information
About the pilot
Research into lecture capture shows a beneficial influence on students’ educational experience. As a result of this, an increasing number of universities in the UK and worldwide are currently involved in the deployment of lecture capture software on their campuses. The objective of the lecture capture pilot project at SSU will aim to evaluate the potential of video recorded lectures to support your learning as we continue to aim to provide the best quality experience, offering the best opportunities to succeed during your studies.
Benefits of lecture capture
- You can review your lectures any time and anywhere to reinforce your learning.
- Recordings are viewable on multiple devices.
- The lecture capture system allows you to create your own bookmarks and private revision notes.
- You can work together in groups for revision tasks.
- Any points that you would like to clarify during your live lecture will be available to you afterwards.
- You can prepare thoroughly for your subsequent lectures and assignments.