RefME is now Cite This for Me (CTFM). You have a Solent Premium account until July 2017.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO MOVE YOUR REFERENCES TO REFWORKS NOW because:
- The Harvard SSU style in CTFM is inaccurate and unreliable. There is no guarantee that CTFM references in Harvard SSU will match our factsheet.
- If you do not move over to RefWorks you MUST manually check and amend all your references in CTFM (you may find editing your references in Word is easier than changing them directly in CTFM).
- From July, there will be no access to CTFM and any references contained in this product will be lost unless they are migrated beforehand.
**UPDATE - 8th March 2017 at 1100**
- The Harvard SSU style is now available in CTFM but it is inaccurate. There are also many errors with migrated references from RefME. **We are unable to fix these issues**
- Please make sure that you CHECK YOUR REFERENCES and amend them to match the Harvard factsheet before submitting any assignments.
Take these three actions to access CTFM:
- You will be guided through an easy process to reset your password using your Solent email address and existing RefME login
- Your RefME projects have become separate CTFM bibliographies - access these from the top of the screen under 'My Bibliographies'.
- Select 'Citation style' from the top of the screen and search for SSU - select Harvard SSU (Southampton Solent University Official Style). **Please note that this style is inaccurate - you MUST check and amend ALL references**